If the kitchen docket is not printed, and there is no error pop-up,
please refer to article "Kitchen printer does not print kitchen docket"
Make sure that the kitchen printer is powered on
- Please check that the 3-pin power cord is connected to a working power socket.
- Please check that the 3-pin power cord is properly connected to the power adapter. You might want to reconnect and tighten the connection between the 3-pin power cord and the power adapter.
- Please check that the power adapter is plugged properly to the printer.
- Please check that the power switch at the printer is turned on.
- Please check that the "Power" light indicator on the printer is turned green.
Make sure that the kitchen printer is connected to network
- Check that the network cable is plugged properly at the back of the printer.
- When the network cable is plugged in, you should see blinking green and amber colour light at the corner of the network cable socket.
Make sure that the kitchen printer has paper
The "Paper" light indicator will blink if there are no papers in the printer. In this case, please replace with a new paper roll.
Make sure that the error light on the kitchen printer is off
The error light will blink if there are paper jammed in the printer. Open the paper tray, check the area around the printer cutter, ensure that any paper jammed is cleared. You may then turn off and on the printer to reset it.
Make sure that the IP address for the kitchen printer is set properly.
To check the printer IP address, refer to this article "How to check Printer IP Address"
Make sure that the POS is connected to Aptsys network
For the kitchen printer to print docket, the POS is required to join to Aptsys Wi-Fi. If the POS is connected to a different Wi-Fi network, the orders sent will not be able to reach the printers.