Follow the steps below to check the printer:
- Check the wall power socket and ensure that there is electricity.
- Check if the 3-pin power cord is firmly connected to the power adapter. You may want to reconnect and tighten the power cord to the power adapter.
- Some power adapters come with a green light indicator to indicate when there is power. If the green light indicator does not light up, try to unplug and plug back the 3-pin power cord.
- If you have a working power cord & power adapter, try swapping the cable to determine if the fault is in the cables or the printer.
- If the printer turns on after swapping the cables, your 3-pin power cord / power adapter is faulty, you may want to purchase a new power cord / adapter.
- If the printer still does not turn on after swapping the cables, you have a faulty printer. You may contact Aptsys Support and check on the device warranty, or purchase a new printer.